WOODY Bird, the colorful bird doesn't know bad weather!
The WOODY Bird rain poncho with its colorful wings always wants to go outside and loves bike tours or hikes. When it's warm and dry, stowed small in the hood, it also feels quite comfortable.
The poncho's lightweight, waterproof ripstop is ideal for carefree adventures. It is made from recycled polyester from plastic bottles, making it a particularly sustainable rain cape.
- Shell: Lightweight, colorful ripstop made from 100% Repreve® recycled polyester, GRS certified
- Lining: 100% polyester mesh, taffeta 100% polyamide
- Washable at 30° C, not suitable for tumble drying
- You can find more care instructions here.
- There's more about sustainability and materials here.
Colorful print with coral pink inserts and accents
- Lightweight ripstop fabric sustainably sourced from Repreve fibers
- Waterproof with a water column of 10.000 mm
- Breathable with 5.000g/sm/24h
- Welded seams
- Snap buttons for sleeves
- Elastic straps to attach the cape to the bicycle steering wheel
- Growing fit
- Comfortable to wear thanks to the soft mesh inner lining
- Reflective prints and seams with 3M™ technology
- Helmet compatible, adjustable hood
- Small visor, protects the face from rain
- WRAP&PACK: easy to pack into the hood
- Button strip for easy opening so that the cape can be quickly pulled over the head.
- RAIN COMBI: complete look with WOODY rain pants & rain hat
- You can find more features here.